The Astrology of Love & Sex: A Modern Compatibility Guide (Zodiac Signs Book, Birthday and Relationship Astrology Book) by Annabel GatRegular price $19.95
The Astrology of Love & Sex: A Modern Compatibility Guide (Zodiac Signs Book, Birthday and Relationship Astrology Book) by Annabel Gat
Chronicle Books. ISBN: 978-1452173436
The Astrology of Love & Sex: A Modern Compatibility Guide explores the romantic and sensual sides of the zodiac signs.
With unique compatibility profiles matching every sign, as well as a quiz to identify your star match, this is a fun and comprehensive guide to finding true cosmic love.
Written with our contemporary love and dating culture in mind, this book divulges how each sign likes to flirt, date, and fool around.
• Features 12 detailed chapters that focus on compatibility in love and sex
• Answers questions like "how does compatibility work?" and "which sign should you date?"
• Accessible to beginners and highly inclusive to all sexual preferences
Society's understanding of gender roles, identity, and sexuality are evolving—The Astrology of Love & Sex explores love and lust in today's sexually fluid world.
From love philosophies to sexual inclinations, readers will enjoy analyzing each passage and understanding their astrological compatibilities.
• Perfect for horoscope readers, astrology lovers, and those who can't get enough of all things zodiac
• Written by Annabel Gat, a certified astrologer and senior astrologer at VICE's Astro Guide
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need by Joanna Martine Woolfolk, Sextrology: The Astrology of Sex and the Sexes by Stella Starsky and Quinn Cox, and Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart by Linda Goodman